This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I'm a cat rescuer! We've saved over 100 of them so far!




I personally work voluntarily with a few friends on a cat rescue mission.

So far we have rescued over 100 stray cats and found homes for them and are taking good care of them!

Forgetting that all animals have one important life, a newborn baby cat is abandoned in a park

There are people who abuse stray cats because they are strays.

We started our campaign to protect stray cats with the idea that every animal has an important life.

To this day.

Some of them were born with cat AIDS.

When I was looking for a foster home, I honestly asked if I could take this girl with AIDS and would you take her in?

When I told her that she was fine, her foster mother said she would take care of her for the rest of her life. We will take care of him for the rest of his life," she said.

I did. There are truly loving people in the world, and they take care of their cats, regardless of their illness or disability.

There are people who have them.

We now have 11 cats in our home.

Each one has a story to tell and we now keep them as our precious children.

All of our children are spayed or neutered. So any more

It will be the end of these children's generation, not the end of the

All of the more than 100 rescued children have been spayed or neutered and returned to their original homes.

It is. It's a bit sad that even a cat can't have a child, but it's a good idea to have a child and

I feel even more sorry for them if they end up sad, so we make sure that all of our rescued children undergo surgery.

We intend to continue our rescue efforts in the future. We want to see as many children as possible have a happy life.

And I hope!

My blog is full of adorable children, but I can't remember the last time I was sheltered.

I don't even feel it. They are really good kids. I'm sure you'll be seeing more and more of them on this blog in the future.

It is, so if you have the time, come check it out!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ


人気ブログランキング
応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!









Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)



Comments