This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Large-scale purchases of Japanese stocks by foreign investors

 



Although there are fluctuations on a daily basis, there is information that Japanese stocks are being purchased in large quantities by foreign investors.


As a small-time investor myself, I pay close attention to stock prices on a daily basis, and the stock market is currently undergoing rapid ups and downs.


I don't buy specific stocks, but instead buy them in the form of investment trusts to diversify my risk, so I haven't had to make a big loss.


I'm an individual investor, so I only trade in small amounts, and as long as I can get the funds I need for my daily life, that's all I need.


Some people, like those in FX, focus on the differences in exchange rates and conduct medium- to long-term foreign exchange transactions.

I have also done FX before, but I decided that it was a little too risky, so I no longer do it.


If you watch YouTube videos, you will see that even people with professional level skills suddenly experience a sudden drop in the exchange rate and lose tens of millions, even hundreds of millions.


Risk diversification products such as investment trusts can avoid some risk, but FX is not a risk diversification product, so if it crashes, you will incur a huge loss, so it is not recommended.


It is very important to manage your assets safely and save money for the future.


Rather than playing money games, I would like you to manage your money according to the above diagram based on the philosophy of creating the funds you need for your current life and never overdoing it.


English:The Daily News Show with the best of friends

   Germany:Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden

French:Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis

Spanish:El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos

Russian:Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями

Chinese:我愛貓的日報

Korean:가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼

Ukrainian:Daily News з Японії з найкращими друзями

Polish:Daily News Show z najlepszymi przyjaciółmi

Finnish:Daily News Show parhaiden ystävien kanssa

Comments