This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

rainy day jazz



 How moody is it to listen to jazz on a rainy day?


Among all music, I love jazz.

And listening to jazz at a cafe on a rainy day is the best thing I can do.


The background music playing from a speaker in the corner of an old cafe on a street corner is exactly the sound of a jazz saxophone.


Listening to jazz reminds me of the past and makes me feel sentimental.


I'm still writing my blog while listening to jazz.

Can't you hear this melody?


Can't you hear this song that makes you feel a little sentimental?


It would be wonderful if I could share the same time and space with you! !


See you soon! !


English:The Daily News Show with the best of friends

   Germany:Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden

French:Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis

Spanish:El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos

Russian:Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями

Chinese:我愛貓的日報

Korean:가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼

Ukrainian:Daily News з Японії з найкращими друзями

Polish:Daily News Show z najlepszymi przyjaciółmi

Finnish:Daily News Show parhaiden ystävien kanssa

Comments