This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

For those who suffer from tinnitus


 I think many people today are suffering from tinnitus.

I am one of the people who suffers from tinnitus, but the difficulty of this disease is that even if you go to the hospital and ask for advice about your tinnitus, you will only be told that it cannot be cured, and there is no specific treatment. By the way.


Many people find it difficult to sleep because they constantly hear low-pitched or high-pitched sounds in their ears.


I am currently treating it with Chinese herbal medicine and tinnitus treatment sound.

Chinese herbal medicine is dissolved in hot water and drunk like a tea three times a day.

There are many channels on YouTube that offer tinnitus treatment sounds, and I've heard that you should listen to them as much as you have time, so I listen to them most of the time when I'm at home.

When I pass, I hear a high-pitched tinnitus sound of about 12,000 Hz, so I listen to it at a volume that is loud enough that I can no longer hear it.


Experts have told me that it is effective and that after about 3 years of listening to it every day, the tinnitus sound no longer bothers me, so I have been patiently continuing my tinnitus treatment without worrying about it.


Chinese herbal medicine also seems to have the effect of calming the autonomic nervous system and improving blood flow to the ears, so if you have ever been told by a hospital that your tinnitus cannot be cured, please give it a try.


English:The Daily News Show with the best of friends

   Germany:Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden

French:Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis

Spanish:El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos

Russian:Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями

Chinese:我愛貓的日報

Korean:가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼

Ukrainian:Daily News з Японії з найкращими друзями

Polish:Daily News Show z najlepszymi przyjaciółmi

Finnish:Daily News Show parhaiden ystävien kanssa

Comments