This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Yesterday was my father's 93rd birthday! !



 Yesterday was my father's 93rd birthday! !


My father is small, less than 160 cm tall, and weighs about 45 kg.


My father ran a company and is still a company manager.

However, at the age of 93, it is very physically difficult to perform the duties of the company, and recently, the symptoms of dementia have begun to appear, making it even more difficult to fulfill the role of a manager.


My father is 93 years old, but he did not go to war.

I was about a year younger than the age to go to war, and I had not yet reached the conscription age.


His father was mobilized to a weapons factory during the war to make weapons, but one day the factory was destroyed by a bombing raid by the US military, and many of his classmates who worked with him died.


Today, all of my former classmates are now elderly, and most of them have passed away or are living in facilities for the elderly.


My father was one of those who survived the turbulent times, but now that he has dementia and has lost his ability to make decisions, there are times when he feels like a child again.


However, even if I can't remember recent events, I'm impressed that I can remember things that happened decades ago.


I have no idea how long my father will be able to live, but as long as he is alive, I want to treat him with filial piety so that he will have no regrets.


I am really happy to be born as my father's child.

I will do everything I can to help you and watch over you so that you can say that you had a fun life until the end! !


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Comments