This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I want to go back to a peaceful moment when there were no infectious diseases or wars.

 


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Now, looking at my blog that I have written so far, I am once again regretting that I have only written about infectious diseases and war.


If the new corona infectious disease did not become a global pandemic, if Russia's war of aggression against Ukraine did not occur, the contents of my blog would be more peaceful, and I would like to write about my hobbies and my 12 pet cats. I resented illness and war because I wrote about it and it became a pleasant blog.


The number of people from overseas who have been visiting us has gradually decreased, and now most of them are no longer able to come.


No one wants to read a tragic article about disease or war.

I've come to believe that it's our mission to write many positive and fun articles and give dreams to those who visit us.


The reason why I say this is that recently I have been feeling unwell and have been feeling something wrong with my heart.


I'm going to have a checkup at the hospital today, and I'm going to have a more detailed checkup tomorrow. If it comes to heart disease, I don't know if blogs like this will work, and I don't know what kind of treatment I'll receive at this stage.


In the worst case, if I am hospitalized and have surgery, I will not be able to write a blog for a while.


Health is important to humans. Once your health is compromised, you may not be able to maintain a healthy mind, so you should always be aware of your health, diet, exercise, and regular health checkups to understand your current health status. ! !


We will go to the inspection tomorrow. A CT scan of the heart with a contrast agent is performed. I hope it's not a difficult disease, but I'll report it again.


In order to continue writing this blog, the bad parts will be cured quickly and I will be fine. We ask for your continued support.





Comments