This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Return to the real world from a fleeting holiday! !

              The first sunrise of Mt.Fuji


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ


 Until today, I was closed for the year-end and New Year holidays, but work will start tomorrow.


It's been a long week, so it's quite difficult to switch from rest mode to work mode.


I work in the automotive industry.

Last year, due to a shortage of semiconductors, we were unable to produce the car, and the delivery of the car was getting delayed, causing great inconvenience to our customers.

On top of that, the COVID-19 pandemic made it difficult for customers to move around, and we were in the dilemma of not being able to secure a contract.


I am very concerned about what kind of year 2023 will be, but some speculate that the depreciation of the yen will come to a halt and the rise in prices will gradually subside. Since it will not improve suddenly, we expect that production delays will continue for a while.


The new corona infectious disease has become Omicron, and the number of people who become seriously ill has decreased, but it is highly contagious, and there are many infected people and close contacts around me, and I may be infected someday. I am prepared.


As I start work tomorrow, the most important thing is my health, and I have to give vitality to people who have lost their energy due to various social factors.


No matter what you do, your mental health is the most important thing. If you become depressed, you will not be able to fulfill your role as a human being, and you will be left behind by society.


I want to run through this year as well, giving top priority to mental health and physical health.


Let's run through this year together with me! !





Comments