This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

January 22nd was my mother's birthday.



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

 Yesterday, January 22nd, was my mother's birthday.

She is 90 years old.

She has weak legs and finds it difficult to walk. Recently, my hearing has become hard to hear, so I need nursing care. However, he is not in a facility yet and still lives at home with his elderly father.

I think it's time for her to move into a nursing home, but her mother never says yes.


There are two reasons why I haven't entered a facility yet: I don't like being tied up with time and I don't like living with other people.

For the patient and for our family, it would be safer to have a facility with a lot of professional staff and full nursing care 24 hours a day.


Her mother doesn't want to leave the house, and she seems to have a strong desire to stay in the house she has lived in for many years until she dies.


I have recommended her to be admitted to a facility many times before, but she doesn't like it, so I can't push her any further, so I decided to respect her mother's wishes.


When the time comes to go to heaven, I will watch over you warmly at home.

Thank you mom for giving birth to me, hope she is still doing well


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ


Comments