This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

The FIFA World Cup Final, France VS Argentina kicks off at 24:00 on the 18th Japan time! !

 



The FIFA World Cup final match, France VS Argentina, kicks off at 24:00 on the 18th Japan time! !


So far, various countries have fought in various ways, but the finals are finally here.


I would like both France and Argentina to win, but I have always loved France from the bottom of my heart. .


The only thing I would like to request is that some of the supporters who were intoxicated with France's victory in Paris the other day turned into a mob, broke into shops and looted goods, so they ruined the feeling of victory and will continue to support them in the future. I have lost the will to do so, so I earnestly hope that you will pledge that you will never engage in such a criminal act, and that you will only congratulate you on your victory from the bottom of your heart.


Please, all the French players, fight with all your strength and decorate the finish! !


And to all the supporters, please revel in the victory of the French team! !


VIVA FRANCE! !


 

Comments