This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

My thoughts looking back on 2022

 


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

My thoughts looking back on 2022

The fact is that the world is moving to the right very quickly.

Japan, where we live, is a member of the Western democratic nations, with liberalism and a liberal economy as the fundamental pillars of the nation. prize! !


However, among many nations, only a few advocate freedom and democracy, and we know that there are still an overwhelming number of nations that are still called dictatorships and are run by a single dictator. Don't forget.


Women's rights are not recognized in Afghanistan, which is ruled by the Taliban, and girls cannot get an education.

Does Islam not recognize women's right to education? I have never read the Qur'an and I do not understand Arabic, so I cannot understand it, but I have been educated that men and women have the same rights. I want you


Another major event was the invasion of Ukraine by Russia.


Normally, if a state invades an independent sovereign state, it will be sanctioned by a resolution of the United Nations Security Council, but Russia, the aggressor country, is a permanent member of the Security Council and has veto power, so please vote against the resolution. If you cast it, you can't make a resolution and you can't sanction it.

There has been no change in this framework for 77 years since the five victorious nations were established as permanent members of the Security Council immediately after World War II, and Japan, Germany, and Italy are still positioned as enemies of the world under the Enemy Clause. I don't understand why. In the future, it will be necessary to remove this enemy country clause and change the framework that decides how to treat a permanent member country as an aggressor as soon as possible.


I believe that in 2023 there will be a big move in the Ukraine war. I don't think the war of aggression will last that long, and it's a war between Ukraine and Russia, but in reality, it's no exaggeration to say that Russia is fighting against the whole world.


Eventually, Russian weapons will run out, and the soldiers joining the First Invasion Army will not be able to raise their awareness. Since Wagner and Chechen soldiers are hired soldiers, they are warmongers whose purpose is to ruthlessly exterminate the enemy.

I do not think that the Russian soldiers, who have awakened to their senses and have begun to question the significance of the war, will continue to take part in this war of aggression.


Perhaps groups opposed to this war could bring about a storm of great change, like the Russian Revolution, in Russia.


I have no doubt that 2023 will be the most turbulent year ever. I believe that the surge of people who want peace around the world will become the driving force that moves the world.


I would like to conclude today's blog by praying from the bottom of my heart that 2023 will be a year of peace, and that epidemics such as the coronavirus will be contained and people around the world will be able to lead healthy and safe lives.


you come to my blog again,

Think together about the same theme as me,

If we could share the same time and space

How nice! !

Hope to see you again in this blog

looking forward to it.

See you soon! !


Cheers to your eyes

Let time pass! !




Comments