This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

My mother, who was deaf due to corona infection, was able to recover her sound with a hearing aid, and it was a joyful day! !

 



Around the beginning of November, my mother was infected with the corona infectious disease Omicron and stayed at home for about a week.


My mother had never been vaccinated because she was not in good health and her doctor advised her that she should not be vaccinated because she is quite old. It is.


She seemed to be quite tired during her stay-at-home period, but I got the impression that she had no fever and was in the 36°C range and felt very tired.


After about a week, the symptoms gradually subsided, and I was relieved that there were no particularly serious symptoms. However, although the direct symptoms of the corona infection subsided, I noticed something.


I called her mother, but there was no response.

She didn't respond when I yelled, and apparently she couldn't hear me.


Apparently, it is likely that he has become deaf due to the sequelae of the corona infection.

When I went to the hospital to check my hearing, the result was that my hearing was not good. I'm pretty hard of hearing, especially in my left ear, so I can try using hearing aids for a period of time.

I'm currently trying on temporary hearing aids.


I've never worn a hearing aid before, but now that my hearing is getting worse, I'm happy to hear that the sound is good.


I plan to purchase it after the trial period is over.

Hearing aids are quite expensive, but they are cheap because they can help you hear better when you have a bad hearing.


If you have not only hearing loss due to corona infection but also poor hearing, I think you should immediately go to a specialty store to have your hearing checked and fitted with hearing aids.


Hearing is so important! !

Thank you for being able to hear the voices of your loved ones, children, and parents as a matter of course. !




 

Comments