This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

France have qualified for the top 4 of the FIFA World Cup! !


 France have qualified for the last four of the FIFA World Cup! !


I would like you to do your best to win the championship.


However, there is one thing that worries me.


It's only natural that Paris fans were elated with victory immediately after Final 4 was decided, but I saw a report that mobs attacked the store and 36 people were arrested by police. .


In Japan, the purpose of fans is to support the team, and they never turn into mobs and attack stores.


This is totally unethical and a criminal act.


It would be violent hooliganism, and I would lose the desire to wholeheartedly support the France team.


Whether it's the Olympics, the FIFA World Cup or the World Championships in Athletics, they are festivals of peace through sport, so anything that might be associated with violence should never be s integrate into it.


I love France and I have been to Paris, the capital of France, so I feel a strong attachment to France.


I therefore hope that foreigners like me who love France will not lose their dreams.


Violence should never be tolerated. If we acquiesce in such violence, won't we also approve of Russia's violence?


In order to enjoy the FIFA World Cup, a celebration of peace, I would like you to celebrate the victory of the team from the bottom of your heart as a fan without causing any violence.


 

Comments