This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Christmas is coming soon, I want to give Ukrainian children a warm home, warm heating and peace of mind

 



Christmas is coming soon. I want to give Ukrainian children a warm home, warm heating and peace of mind.


The war started in Ukraine this year, and I don't think the children had a moment to rest.


Every day in the air-raid shelter, I think I had a terrible feeling when I heard the sound of missiles landing.


If God really exists, please end the war as soon as possible and give our children warm homes, warm heating, and peace of mind.


War is not suitable for children. Children need the love of their parents, the right to an education, a quiet environment, and an environment where they can eat to their heart's content. Children don't need war.


Merry Christmas to the children! !

Peace to our children! !


Amen! !



 

Comments