This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Check out the back issues of my site! !

 


I started this site around 2015 and have written articles in various genres.


In the beginning, I wrote articles about our cats.


After that, I started writing about social issues and international issues, and it became accessible to many people.


Ten languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Ukrainian, Polish, Finnish


All are connected by internal links, so we would like you to view them in a language that you can read smoothly and without stress.


There was a period when I took a break and didn't write anything, but most of the sites have back issues of around 500 pages.


I would like you to read the most recent article, but since there is a 500-page back issue, I would like you to read it as well.


It's full of articles that I'm sure you'll be interested in.

If you have time, please take a look at the past articles at the same time as the latest article! ! Come to think of it, I'm sure there are articles that make you feel nostalgic that something like that happened at that time. Please take a look! !


With that, I would like to conclude today's blog.

How wonderful it would be if you could visit my blog again, think about the same themes as you, and share the same time and space as you and I! !

I am looking forward to seeing you again.

See you soon! !


Cheers to your eyes! !


As Time Goes By




Comments