This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Fear of wasps

 



The other day, when my wife was taking a walk in a natural park, she suddenly felt pain in her leg, and when she saw it, a wasp the size of her index finger landed on her leg.


I tried to wipe it off with my hand several times, but it didn't move away, and while it was still for a while, it stung me with a poisonous burr and injected me with poison.


She was panicking in pain and fear, but she immediately called me on the cell phone she had and told me she had been stabbed, and she was immediately taken to the hospital. I instructed him to go.


Actually, this was not the first time I was stung by a hornet, but the second time. If you get stung by a wasp a second time, you may experience anaphylactic shock, which can be life-threatening, so be careful.


She went to the hospital and was examined by her doctor. As a result, she was not in anaphylactic shock and was in pain due to the poison, so she was instructed to take medicine and apply it.


I'm really glad she didn't become particularly ill, but then she suffered from severe pain and severe itching for several days, so I put ice on her leg as instructed by her doctor. .


She is almost symptom free now, but I think she understands how frightening wasps can be.


Wasps are very ferocious, and they may attack without you doing anything, so it seems better to keep them out of densely wooded areas and grassy areas.


You too should be very careful with hornets, and if you do get stung, go to the hospital immediately and get proper treatment! !



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Please click and support



    It is a multilingual blog. Check out the blog in your favorite language!


English:The Daily News Show with the best of friends

Germany:Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden

French:Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis

Spanish:El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos

Russian:Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями

Chinese:我愛貓的日報

Korean:가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼

Ukrainian:Daily News з Японії з найкращими друзями

Polish:Daily News Show z najlepszymi przyjaciółmi

Finnish:Daily News Show parhaiden ystävien kanssa



Comments