This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Memories of Paris

 


Many years ago I went to Paris, France alone.



When I think about it now, I didn't speak French at all at that time, and I was impressed by the fact that I often went to France alone.



At that time I had nothing to do with corona infections, so of course I didn't wear a mask and didn't get a vaccine.



Traveling to a country whose language you don't understand is very brave.



However, I also thought I was a Japanese person from the start. I used to only eat Japanese food during my stay.



The most impressive thing I have visited is the Palace of Versailles.


My body trembled just to think that I was in the place where Louis XVI and Queen Marie Antoinette used to give a ball every day.



When I walked on the Champs Elysées, I hummed As Time Goes By like Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman in the movie Casablanca.



I love the dead leaves sung by Yves Montand. I also like Edith Piaf's sad song.



I am very nostalgic for France.


I also have a dream of living in France after retirement.


May your dreams come true! !!


And I want to meet you who are watching my blog right now! !!



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Please click and support

Comments