This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

hasta la vista, baby (The last words of Prime Minister Johnson)


 


The final remarks at the Diet of British Prime Minister Johnson are "hasta la vista, baby".


Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes the last word in the movie "Terminator".


See you again! !! I think I said it with the meaning that I'll be back again.


Political, withdrawal from the EU, strengthening ties with the United States, and most impressively, a shocking visit to the Ukrainian capital, Kieu, which is currently in combat, to meet with President Zelensky and provide military support to Ukraine. It was a promise.


I felt something amazing vitality.

No one came up with the idea of ​​a politician like this.


The prime minister was so impressed! !!

From now on, I think I will step down from the post of prime minister and be involved in British politics as a member of the Conservative Party.


I hope that the UK will continue to instruct its successors to make the right choices.




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Please click and support

Comments