This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Let's do the filial piety as much as we want while the parents are fine! !!

 



When I think of filial piety, I think of old moral lessons, but it is filial piety that I do voluntarily before people tell me about it. It is not something that people force you to do.


But some people are wondering what to do when they think about doing filial piety.

I try to do things around me as much as I can, but I think the fastest way is to talk to them as much as possible.


Elderly people gradually narrow their range of activities and have less contact with people, which reduces conversations and increases the number of people who fall into loneliness.


In such a case, why don't you talk to us as much as possible?

I think it's better to throw up various stories and find out what kind of story you are interested in.


As the title suggests, let's do as much as we can while our parents are energetic and have the capacity to make decisions! !! Don't regret it! !!


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Comments