This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Glory to the Ukrainian soccer players who take off their uniforms, change into military uniforms and go to the battlefield! !!

 



When I was watching TV today, I saw a Ukrainian soccer player taking off his soccer uniform, changing into military uniform, and going to the battlefield.


Until yesterday, Russia's military invasion had begun, and even though it was not possible to practice, it was feared that it would participate in the World Cup. I did.


At the end of the match, they heard the cry of football players to take off their football uniforms, change into military uniforms, carry guns, and head to the battlefield to protect their homeland and their loved ones from invaders. rice field.


I can't stop crying anymore.

Who likes to go to the battlefield?

Until now, players who loved soccer, fought against opponents in the soccer field, and wanted world peace through sports had to fight with guns ...

What a terrifying reality?


I pray from the bottom of my heart that I will be safe, not to lose my life, and to be able to return to my beloved family! !!


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Comments