This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Family ties


 My father is 92 years old.

I'm quite old, so I'm physically weak, and I'm often sleeping without showing any interest in various things.

I wish I had some hobbies, but finding a new hobby is a difficult task for me, and it seems that it is hard for me to move my first body, so it seems that exercise is a little difficult.

I heard that I used to play online shogi in the past, but now that I can't operate a PC, I can't play online shogi, so maybe I should play against my father! !!

However ... I'm like a representative of Hebo Shogi, so I've finally become able to win by fighting AI for beginners of online Shogi.

If you fight a higher class AI, you will lose in a blink of an eye. AI is pretty strong! !!

However, if I practice with AI Shogi and become able to play against my elderly father in a friendly manner and Shogi, I'm really looking forward to it because it will add one more purpose to the two.

Even though he was old, he seemed to be quite accustomed to it in the past and was strong.

Well, regardless of winning or losing, I would like to enjoy playing shogi with the intention of doing brain teaser.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Comments