This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Today is the story of Fuku-chan, the eldest daughter of my family

 



Today is a cat blog.

There is an elder cat named Fuku-chan in my house.

Will you be about 17 years old in terms of age?

In terms of humans, it is a grandma cat who is already over 80 years old.

As expected, the hair is not glossy and the teeth are tattered.

Recently, my food has become thin and I haven't eaten almost anything.

I'm thin.

I was curious, so when I consulted a veterinary clinic teacher, I had a lot of periodontal disease.

He said he had to pull out all his teeth badly.

It's okay if you're younger, but since you're quite old, you should be anesthetized.

I hesitated to treat it because it might be dangerous to call it.

However, recently I can't eat at all, so I asked my teacher again.

After consulting, I had my tooth extracted yesterday because I wanted to extract it.

Imafuku-chan is in the hospital and cannot swallow by mouth, so she can directly swallow the tube.

It is like a liquid food through the esophagus.

It will take a few more days to be discharged, but I hope that I will get well soon and come back to my house.

Fuku-chan, do your best! !!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

Comments