This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Where I want to go after Corona!

 The news of the new Corona is reported every day and I feel depressed, so I imagined the world after Corona and uploaded an image of where I would like to go after Corona.

The 5 best places I want to go now


① Greece Aegean Sea

② Paris, France

③ New York, USA

④ Seoul, South Korea

⑤ Taipei, Taiwan


(1) Greece The Aegean Sea has longed for the beauty of the sea since the Japanese female singer Judy Ongg sang a song dedicated to the Aegean Sea, and I wanted to go there once.


(2) France Paris, I had traveled alone to Paris when I lived in Yokohama long ago, and it has been decades since then, so I would like to see the changed situation of Paris with my own eyes. Because of my thoughts.


(3) New York, USA is the political and economic center of the world, and I would like to visit New York, which is at the forefront of culture.


④ Korea Seoul is because I love kimchi and I definitely want to go to BTS live with me.


⑤ Taiwan Taipei is still Taiwanese food! !! I've always wanted to eat delicious Taiwanese food in Taiwan.


It is not possible to go abroad in Corona now, but one day anyone will be able to get a vaccine, and when a remedy is developed and the disease is no longer a fear, I will definitely realize my dream.


Where would you like to go once the corona has converged?







We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                        Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                                                             Chinese 我愛貓的日報   


YouTube Cat Video Corner









Comments