This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Just walk innocently!



The number of new coronavirus infections in my hometown of Oita Prefecture was 93 yesterday.

This is an amazing number, and until a while ago, there were at most 5 people per day, but now it has increased to nearly 100 people, and it seems that no matter who gets infected at any time.

It's 20 times, 20 times! !!

Can you believe it?

I think this is the terrifying infectivity of mutant viruses.


I walk every night, but when I think about Corona, I feel like I'm going crazy, so when I walk, I'm walking without thinking.


Isn't everyone feeling the same?


It is time for the government to come up with an effective policy to stop the flow and stop the infection with a firm belief, not at the request level.


It's too late, but as soon as a day, as soon as a minute or a second

Please take measures! !!


It's too late to be infected and lose your life! !!


We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                                           PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村

Comments