This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Jazz feeling snapshot

 The other day, I got an image of a neon sign that reminds me of my favorite jazz.

It has been uploaded.

Today I'm uploading an image of jazz itself.

Images reminiscent of jazz at a glance, such as musical instruments, performers, and cityscapes

I tried to collect it.

I believe you will love jazz too.

Tracing the history of jazz, they have been singing songs with their soul since the days when black Americans were still racially discriminated against and prejudiced and their dignity as human beings could not be maintained. I think it's the cry of my heart.

The jazz tradition that has been handed down is still alive.

Please imagine while looking at the image and feeling the cry of your heart! !!






We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                     Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner



Comments