This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I'm uploading an article while listening to jazz now!


 

This time it's very quiet and everyone is sleeping.

At that time, I feel very happy to be able to write blog articles while listening to jazz.


The world is going to be a big deal in Corona. Some people, from children to the elderly, are infected with corona and die.

What a miraculous thing that I was able to spend the day safely today! !!


While so many people are infected and suffering, I am still safe and happy to be able to write blog articles like this


Now, I feel gratitude for having spent the day safely.


You don't have to have faith either, so give a prayer of gratitude before the end of the day and bed! !!


While listening to jazz, my body swings and I realize the wonderfulness of living.


I sincerely hope that you will continue to play an active role tomorrow.


That's all for today's blog.

You come back to my blog

Think together about the same theme as me

If I could share the same time and space as me

What a wonderful thing! !!

I hope to see you again on this blog

I am looking forward to it.

See you again! !!


Cheers to your eyes! !!

As Time Goes By


We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                        Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                                                             Chinese 我愛貓的日報   


YouTube Cat Video Corner


Comments