This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Calling a call center to vaccinate parents

 



The other day I called the call center to vaccinate my parents, but I couldn't connect.


I don't even remember how many times I called.


Finally I was able to make a connection reservation.


When I thought that people all over the country were having the same kind of trouble, I thought I couldn't do anything.


I have to wonder if there is any more way.


If you're a young person like me, it doesn't hurt to call you many times, but I'm a little worried that the elderly might give up the vaccination if they don't call directly. ..


Is there any other way?


We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                        Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                                                             Chinese 我愛貓的日報   


YouTube Cat Video Corner


Comments