This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

The Daily News Show with the best of friends




The title of today's blog started with horizontal letters, but in a nutshell, let's translate it into a news show that I send with my best friends! !!

This is the English version of the multilingual blog I manage.

I visit blogs from overseas every day, but the most visited is the United States. Other countries such as Germany, France and Russia.

Writing a blog in a foreign language is the fastest way to connect with people all over the world! !!

I think it will take some time in the future, but I would like to gradually increase the number of friends and create an environment where we can discuss various themes.

Anyone can come visit my multilingual blog anytime! !!

We look forward to! !!

We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                     Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner

Comments