This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I keep walking to live!

 



Humans are bipedal animals, so they must keep walking in order to live.


Looking at my mother who can't walk, I am keenly aware of the importance of walking now.


Her mother stopped walking on her own at some point.


Then she couldn't walk while her leg muscles were weakening.


She advised that she had to walk many times, but she had no ears to hear.


As a result she really couldn't walk.


I really regret it now.


I wonder why she didn't say more


I just hope that the rehabilitation effect will come out and the motor function will be restored as much as possible.


I keep walking to live.


You are the one who can protect your health! !!


We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                     Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner

Comments