This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

A blog that focuses on color "The fun of contrasting monochrome and color"

 My blog is conscious of colors and patterns except when writing articles that reflect the social situation.

I am making a blog that is conscious of the beauty of monochrome and the color.

The other day, I made a blog called "Monochrome Venus" that emphasizes the beauty of monochrome.


When expressing the beauty of women, instead of the existing worldly colors

The beauty of monochrome white and black is captivating our hearts.

I'm a big fan of Ingrid Bergman, the leading actress in the movie "Casablanca", and I still watch Casablanca many times.

Since it was released in 1942, it is already about 80 years old.

But why is she fascinated by the beauty of her appearance in this movie, even though she expresses everything in black and white in monochrome?

The beauty of monochrome is that you can imagine the colors.

If it's color from the beginning, it's all given.

However, the beauty of monochrome is that you can imagine colors from black and white.

What color is her hair?

What is her skin color?

What color does she have in her eyes?

What color is her clothes wearing?

What was the color of the sky at that time?

What color does the cityscape have?

You can imagine various colors like this.

That's why I love monochrome photos and images! !!


I also love color

Wonderful colors that make you wonder if there is such a beautiful world

When you look at the pictures, your heart dances.



So my blog is a black-and-white photo and a photo that is particular about color.

It has been uploaded and is being viewed by everyone.

Various pictures of beautiful cityscapes, cute cats, beautiful scenery, etc.

Appears in wonderful colors.

Please take a look at my blog with full awareness of colors! !!

Various worlds such as a colored world and a monochrome world without color will appear.

Please look forward to my blog that is particular about colors in the future! !!


That's all for today's blog.

You come back to my blog,

Thinking about the same theme as me,

If I could share the same time and space as me

What a wonderful thing! !!

I hope to see you again

I am looking forward to it.

See you again! !!


Cheers to your eyes! !!

As Time Goes By


We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                     Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner

Comments