This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

You received chocolates on Valentine's Day! Have you thought about how to return the favor?



 Did you receive chocolates on Valentine's Day?


Some of you may have bought your own chocolates, but what about you?


Of course, you must have received delicious chocolates from your girlfriend.


But it's not enough that you got them, you have to give something back on White Day!


There are still a few days left, so why not give her a March stone to show your love?


The birthstone for March is "Aquamarine".


The meaning of aquamarine is "intelligent and brave. But if you want to win her heart, it's not expensive!


If you're a man, take the plunge and buy her an aquamarine and give it to her as a gift! I can just see the joy on her face!


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog again.


You can come back to my blog and think about the same theme with me.


I hope we can share the same time and space.


How wonderful it would be!


I look forward to the day when I can see you again.


I hope to see you again.


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By




We need more people to see this, so please click!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner



Comments