This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

We searched with the eco-friendly search engine Ecosia today and cooperated in tree planting activities!

 




Today, I searched with the eco-friendly search engine Ecosia and cooperated with tree planting activities around the world.


The number of searches on Ecosia is 52, which means that one tree has been planted somewhere in the world.


When you search, please search on Ecosia and cooperate with tree planting activities.


Increasing the greenery of the world starts with your precious one click.


Best regard.


The screenshot below is a search result on Yahoo. I posted it by the way.


That's all for today's blog.


You come back to my blog


Think together about the same theme as me


If I could share the same time and space as me


What a wonderful thing! !!


I am looking forward to seeing you again.


See you again! !!



Cheers to your eyes! !!


As Time Goes By


We need more people to see this, so please click!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner

Comments