This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Today was another day of devotion to caring for my mother!

 



Today was also a day devoted to caring for my mother.


Because I chose outpatient treatment instead of hospitalization for the rehabilitation of my mother who could not walk


I regularly pick up my mother, pick her up in the car, go to the hospital, have a medical examination and rehabilitation, and then take her home to change her life.


At home, do kitchen work, cleaning, laundry, and other personal matters with my wife at around 5 or 6 in the evening?


I'm pretty tired, but I'm thinking of taking care of my mother as much as I can because I'm the only one who takes care of her son.


I regret that her mother has become so old that her legs have become lame because her son is no good.


Even if I get tired because I want to be my mother's hand and her feet and be able to do filial piety as much as possible, I will take care of her without saying anything.


Good luck mom, I'm with you! !!


Let's do our best in rehabilitation and do our best with a three-legged race until we can walk again! !!



That's all for today's blog.


You come back to my blog


Think together about the same theme as me


If I could share the same time and space as me


What a wonderful thing! !!


Have a day to see you again


I am looking forward to it.


See you again! !!



Cheers to your eyes! !!


As Time Goes By


We need more people to see this, so please click!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner

Comments