This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

The Tokyo Olympic torch relay has begun!

 



The Tokyo Olympic torch relay has begun.


In the midst of the corona, there is a lot of controversy over whether to do it or not, but the torch relay started yesterday.


Since it started, we will take thorough measures against infection, eliminate the risk of infection of athletes to the utmost limit, carry out PCR tests firmly, take measures to prevent infected people from appearing, and take the plunge to fight sports festivals with good results. I would like to.


Originally, I thought that it would be dangerous to hold the event while the number of people infected with corona is increasing, but if you take proper measures and compete only with the players without spectators, you should do it. I've been leaning towards the idea that it might be.


I sincerely hope that the Olympic Games will be a wonderful one, with the dreams and hopes of people all over the world fighting Corona without getting infected.

 


That's all for today's blog.


You come back to my blog


Think together about the same theme as me


If I could share the same time and space as me


What a wonderful thing! !!


Have a day to see you again


I am looking forward to it.


See you again! !!


 

Cheers to your eyes! !!


As Time Goes By



We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                     Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner



Comments