This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Images of 11 brothers of our cat are being delivered on Instagram!

 



Images of 11 siblings of my cat (the title of the blog is 10 siblings, but now there is one more and 11 siblings) are being distributed on Instagram.


Our family is engaged in cat protection activities, and we treat the illnesses and injuries of the protected cats, make sure that we are in good physical condition, find foster parents, and take good care of them.


So far, more than 100 cats have been taken over by their kind foster parents and they are all doing well.


A few months or a few years later, when I received a photo and a letter from my foster parent and saw the energetic cat, I was so happy that I almost cried.


Since I am doing protection activities with several acquaintances at my own expense, I will continue the activities as much as I can, although there are financial difficulties.


Thank you for your support.


I have posted photos and videos of cats on my blog and Twitter, but I have also posted them on Instagram. Please take a look.


username is supersutar24.


We need more people to see this, so please click!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                     Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner



Comments