This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I went to visit the Sasamuta Shrine  in Oita City!

 First of all, I took a lot of pictures of the  Sasamuta Shrine  and pasted them here. Please have a look!










The photo above is a general view of the  Sasamuta Shrine  in Oita City.

Recently, I've been having a lot of problems at work and with my family's health, so I thought I should go to the shrine and pray earnestly for good luck.

I don't know if God will be able to hear my prayers, as I'm sure He is very busy, but I have been praying to Him more than ever for the health of my family and the prosperity of my business.

Please, God, take away the bad luck and bring happiness to my family!

And may the world be peaceful and people be healthy!

So that's it for today's blog.

I hope you will come back to my blog again and

I hope you'll come back to my blog and think about the same topics with me.

and share the same time and space with me.

How wonderful it would be!

I'm looking forward to meeting you again.

See you soon!




Here's to your eyes!

As Time Goes By


We need more people to see this, so please click!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner


Comments