This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Here are today's search results for My Blog (Foreign Language Blog)!

yahoo america (1/689,000,000) keyword(The Daily News Show with the best of friends)



Ecosia(1/138,000,000) keyword(The Daily News Show with the best of friends)



Microsoft Bing (2/314,000,000) keyword(NewsShow、the best of friends)





I checked the search results for my blog on three search engines.


They are yahoo ameica, Ecosia and MicrosoftBing.


I think keyword selection is the most important thing to do if you want your blog to rank high!


If the content of your blog and the keyword match, you will have a tremendous chance of getting a hit.


It's hard to rank high for a keyword with a lot of competition, but if you find a keyword with a twist, you might get a big hit!


So, please start twisting your keywords today!


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


I hope you will come back to my blog again, and think about the same theme with me.


It would be wonderful if we could share the same time and space!


How wonderful it would be!


I am looking forward to the day when I can meet you again.


I'm looking forward to seeing you again.


I look forward to seeing you and the two of you again.


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By


We need more people to see this, so please click!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner




Comments