This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

A sailing ship called at Beppu Tourist Port yesterday, and I was fascinated by its brave appearance for a while!

 



A sailing ship was calling at Beppu Tourism Harbor in Oita Prefecture yesterday.


The name was "Kaiomaru".


I rarely see sailing ships, but their brave appearance is very beautiful and I want to ride them once.


Impulsive.


Many people other than me came to see the ship and took pictures.


I was fascinated by the brave figure of the ship for a while, but I was in the middle of work, so I went home.


Also, this sailing ship sails in the ocean and sails while being exposed to a lot of wind! !!


very nice! !!


I would definitely like to come and see if I have to call at the port again.



That's all for today's blog.


You come back to my blog


Think together about the same theme as me


If I could share the same time and space as me


What a wonderful thing! !!


I hope to see you again on my blog


I am looking forward to it.


See you again! !!



Cheers to your eyes


AS Time Goes By



We need more people to see this, so please click!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner






Comments