This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

A collaboration of brilliant jazz & bossa nova charm & delicious coffee

 



Here's to your eyes!


I don't think anyone would say this line in this day and age. But about 80 years ago, there was an actor who could say this line without a hint of discomfort.


That actor's name was Humphrey Bogart.


He is the actor who played the role of Ingrid Bergman's lover in the movie "Casablanca".


The scene in the bar where Sam, a black man, plays the theme song "As Time Goes By" on the piano.


It's a wonderful jazz sound that makes me shake with excitement no matter how many times I hear it.


I watch the DVD with a good cup of coffee and listen to As Time Goes By over and over again. I can't stop humming it. I imagine how wonderful it would be to be able to talk about love with such a beautiful woman. I imagine.




There are many different genres of music, but I believe that jazz is the base of modern music. I believe that jazz is the base of modern music.


My dream is to play jazz drums.


It's been about 10 years since I started practicing drums.


I used to go to a studio in a music store to practice drumming.


There was a studio in a music store where I practiced playing the drums.


I don't hold the sticks or play the drums at all now, but I hope to start practicing again someday. I have a dream that one day I will start practicing again and play jazz drums.


When I watch the movie Casablanca and listen to As Time Goes By, the dream comes to me.


It's like having a dream again!


I'm always doing image training on the drums!


All right, I'll start practicing again soon, and I'll get good enough to play for others without embarrassing myself!




So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


Think about the same theme with me


and share the same time and space with me.


How wonderful it would be!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I look forward to meeting you again. I'll see you soon!



Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By


We need more people to see this, so please click!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner

Comments