This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Today's search results in each search engine

 Today, I checked the search results of blogs on various search engines.


I think it's a very important concept for bloggers to know what kind of search results their multilingual blogs are getting on foreign search engines.


The three search engines I checked today were Yahoo america, bing, and Ecosia.






In each of the three search engines, I was ranked first.


Search rankings are very important, and if you don't rank high, it's hard to get people to read your blog. The keywords are also very important.


Keywords are also very important, so you need to know what keywords to use for your blog and how many keywords appear in your blog. It is important to choose the right keywords for your blog and to increase the rate of keywords in your blog.


Keywords are the most important factor in creating a fun and interesting blog that can be seen by many people. Keywords are the most important. The most important thing is to create a blog that is fun and interesting. If there are no competitors, you will be able to rank high.


Let's create a fun blog and make people all over the world fans of your blog!


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog again.


Think about the same topics with me


and share the same time and space with me.


How wonderful it would be!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I look forward to meeting you again. I'll see you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner

Comments