This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Problems in caring for parents



I am currently taking care of my parents.


She has a compression fracture of the lumbar vertebrae and is currently recovering at home, but I think she will have to go to the hospital for treatment. I'm sure it will happen soon.


I am sure everyone has experienced this, but now that I am taking care of my parents, various problems have come to light. The biggest problem is that I don't know my parents.


The biggest problem is that I live separately from my parents, so I have to go and take care of them regularly.


I work, so I am not able to take care of them during the day.


I go to my parents' house in between work to take care of her.


Her back hurts so much that she can't move very much, and I have to hold her in my arms when I move her. When she moves, I hold her in my arms.


If she had a wheelchair, it would be easier for her to move around, but she can't use it because of the old and small layout.


Her legs and feet are so weak that it takes her about an hour to get up from the futon, and about another hour to go to the bathroom while walking on things. It takes me about an hour to get up from the futon, and another hour to go to the bathroom by running over things. It is impossible for her to receive treatment at home, so she should be hospitalized immediately and under full nursing care. It is impossible for her to recover at home.


But ・・・・・, the other day I thought I was hospitalized, but I left the hospital that night and went home.


What? Why? I thought, "Why?" He said the air conditioner was cold and wouldn't listen to it.


He said he felt cold when the wind hit his skin even if it was the wind from the heater, which is common among the elderly.


I can't stay at home, and I can't stay at the hospital because it's too cold. ・・・・・


I want to scream, "What am I supposed to do? I feel like screaming.


I finally made it to the hospital yesterday and was scheduled to have an MRI, but I had sprayed my head with gray hair dye. But since I had sprayed my head with gray hair dye, the MRI was canceled because it was prohibited.


I'm back to square one.


Everything is not going well.


I wondered if the family and the patient were not communicating well with each other. This is only part of the story.


This is only a small part of the story, but there are many people who are taking care of their parents. This is only a small part of what I am talking about, but I am sure that some of you who are taking care of your parents are having a much harder time.


Every day is full of problems, but if you are not strong enough, you are the only one who can take care of your parents. So, I would like to continue to take care of my parents with a strong mind.


After all, they are the parents who gave birth to me!


So I'll see you tomorrow on this blog!




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner



Comments