This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

My mother is going to be hospitalized!

 



My 88-year-old mother had to be hospitalized.


The reason for her hospitalization is that she has a compression fracture of the lumbar vertebrae and is in so much pain that she can no longer walk.


Her back had been bent almost 90 degrees for a long time, and we were worried that she might not be able to walk one day. I was worried that I would not be able to walk one day, but it turned out to be true.


I usually don't walk much and spend my day sitting, watching TV or sleeping. I don't walk much and spend my day sitting around watching TV or sleeping, so the strength in my legs has deteriorated considerably.


I need to walk more! I've been telling her over and over again that she needs to walk more, but she never seems to listen to me. It's a shame that he's in this state.


I have no idea how long I will be in the hospital.


I'm planning to have her stay in the hospital and focus on treatment until the compression fracture hardens and the pain is almost gone.


My mother rarely leaves the house, so I'm sure she's eager to go home, but it's for her treatment. I don't have a choice.


The hospital is near my workplace, so I will visit her and take care of her if necessary.


Walking is the most important thing for human beings, and I recommend that you always be aware of the importance of walking so that the muscle strength in your legs does not deteriorate. I recommend that you always be aware of this so that you don't lose the strength in your legs.


This is the end of today's blog.


I hope you will come back to my blog and


Think about the same theme with me


and share the same time and space with me.


What a wonderful thing!


I look forward to the day when I can see you again.


I look forward to meeting you again. I'll see you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!


PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村




English Newspaper      The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française   Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета    Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 
中国語新聞                                                我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스


YouTube Cat Video Corner



Comments