This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

In Oita Prefecture, with a population of 1,120,000, there was only one new case of corona infection on both the 14th and 15th!


 

Oita Prefecture in Kyushu has a population of 1,120,000.


The number of new cases of corona infection in Oita Prefecture was one person on both the 14th and 15th.


Although the number of infected people is gradually decreasing nationwide, I believe that people in Oita Prefecture are taking infection prevention very seriously.


I think it is the result of taking good infection control measures such as masking, hand washing, gargling, and avoiding close contact.


If we are not careful, the number of infected people will increase again, so I hope that we will continue our efforts to keep the above measures in place and not increase the number of infected people.


Please be careful not to be misled by the temptation of the cunning snake of Paradise Lost and lose sight of the important measures!


That concludes today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


You can come back to my blog and think about the same theme with me.


and share the same time and space with me.


How wonderful it would be!


I am looking forward to the day when I can see you again.


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I look forward to seeing you again.


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner

Comments