This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I know firsthand how hard it is to care for the elderly, my heart goes out to the facility caregivers!

 



My mother is already 88 years old.


She has reached the age of 88, which is commonly called "rice longevity.


Some elderly people have strong legs and feet and can walk on their own, while others can barely walk with assistance. Some are able to walk on their own legs and feet, while others need a wheelchair to get around.


My mother has a 90-degree bend at the waist and her center of gravity is forward, so she easily falls and gets injured.


Also, her leg muscles are deteriorating to the point where she cannot walk without holding on to her feet.


I think there will come a time when I will have to go to a hospital or a nursing home if I really can't walk anymore.


Yesterday, I took her to the hospital because her back was hurting and she couldn't walk, and she was examined and prescribed some medicine. I sent her home again.


She is still living separately from her parents and I am sure that the time will come when she will have to live with them and I will have to take care of her.


I was really tired after taking care of my parents all day today, but I suddenly realized that there are a lot of caregivers who take care of the elderly in nursing homes. I was so tired just from taking care of my parents for the day, but when I thought about the hard work of the caregivers who take care of so many elderly people at the nursing homes, I really felt bowled over.


Some of them don't listen to me very well, some of them can barely move their bodies, and the caregivers are very kind to them. There are also elderly people who can barely move their bodies and are being taken care of by caregivers.


Compared to me, who is busy taking care of my only parent, I think the hardships of the caregivers are very hard to bear. I think. In the midst of a day like this, I wanted to express my heartfelt respect for the people who work at the facilities.


It is because of people like them that the elderly can live their lives in a safe and secure environment.


The doctors and nurses who are risking their lives to save the lives of coronary patients in hospitals. I would like to give a heartfelt shout out to the caregivers who are working in nursing homes to provide a comfortable life for many elderly people. I would like to send my heartfelt encouragement to them.


Please take care of your health and continue to give dreams and hopes to many people!


That concludes today's blog.


I hope you will come back to my blog again and


I hope that you will come back to my blog and think about the same topics with me.


How wonderful it would be if you could come back to my blog, think about the same topics as me, and share the same time and space with me!


How wonderful it would be!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again!


See you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By





にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!


PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村




English Newspaper      The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française   Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета    Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 
中国語新聞                                                我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스


YouTube Cat Video Corner


Comments