This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I checked how my multilingual blog is showing up in search engines and found ・・・・・

 I run a multi-language blog.


It consists of eight languages: Japanese, English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Taiwanese), and Korean.


Since I've just started my multilingual blog, I haven't taken any special SEO measures, and I've just focused on updating it every day.


If there is any special SEO strategy, I would love to know about it.


Yesterday, I was wondering how my blog was showing up in the search engines and what kind of rankings it was getting, so I did a search engine check on Yahoo and Ecosia, which originated in Germany.


The following screenshot shows the results.


I checked the English blogs "The Daily News Show with the best of friends" and "http://kenmami.blogspot.com" among the multilingual blogs.






The results are shown below.


Both Yahoo and Ecosia ranked them first.


If you have time, please try to search for them in the respective search engines. If you have time, try searching on the respective search engines!


As I mentioned earlier, I write every single day, and in the case of my blog In the case of my blog, it's a daily news, so I don't stick to a specific genre at all, but select what I want to write about now from news sources around the world. I try to select what I want to write about now from news sources around the world.


Usually, when you create a multilingual blog, you focus on a specific country, but for a while after I started blogging, I found that I had no idea which country to focus on. However, when I first started blogging, I carefully observed which countries people came from, and I found that they came from all over the world. I have been uploading articles without specifying the target country.


I would like to continue to write articles every day to attract more people from all over the world and help international exchange. I hope that more people from other countries will visit this site and help international exchange. Let's become friends!


This is the end of today's blog.


I hope you will come back to my blog again and


Thinking about the same theme with me


and share the same time and space with me.


How wonderful it would be!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I look forward to meeting you again. I'll see you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By 



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner



Comments