This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Casablanca dandy

 



Casablanca Dundee is a song that was sung by Kenji Sawada a long time ago. At the time, I was still a child and didn't understand the lyrics, so I kept calling out "bogie, bogie". I was still a child at the time and didn't understand the lyrics.


Later, when I happened to watch the DVD of the movie Casablanca, I understood the meaning.


Bogie was Humphrey Bogart, and his girlfriend was the beautiful Ingrid Bergman.


The film was released in 1942 and is an anti-war film that involves a man and a woman at the mercy of the war and the activities of the resistance against the Nazis. The film was released in 1942 and is one of the most famous anti-war films.


I think the word "rude" is the most appropriate word for Bogie.


He has the best sense of humor to say "Here's to your eyes" to the woman he loves.


I'm going to end this blog with "Here's to your eyes" and "As Time Goes By".


If you say "Here's to your eyes" to your girlfriend, how will she react? I'm looking forward to it!


"You're out of your mind today! Don't let anyone tell you that you're crazy today!


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog again.


Thinking about the same theme with me


and share the same time and space with me.


How wonderful it would be!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I hope to see you again soon.


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner

Comments