This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

A little coffee break! Why don't you try stereogram (3D vision) to train your eyes?

 



Merry Christmas! But that's a little out of season!


The purpose of today's post is not to celebrate Christmas, but to give you some eye training. I've prepared a stereogram image to give you some eye training.


In this picture, there are two Santas.


But if you look at the picture a little more closely, you will see three Santas. But if you look at the picture more closely, you will see that there are three Santas. If you look at the picture more closely, there will be three Santas.


Then the Santa Claus in the middle will appear to pop out.


This is stereogram (3D vision).


This is a technique often used in vision training. If you want to improve your eyesight, you can find many different types of stereograms on Yahoo search.


If you want to improve your eyesight, do a Yahoo search and you'll find many different kinds of stereograms.


Maybe you can get your eyesight back? ・・・・・ I can't say for sure, but I think it's worth a try. I'm not sure, but I think it's worth a try. I'm not sure, but I think it's worth a try. So please give it a try!


That's the end of today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


Think about the same theme with me


and share the same time and space with me.


How wonderful it would be!


I look forward to the day when I can see you again.


I hope to see you again.


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

                                            PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


                                                    Russian  Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими                                               Chinese 我愛貓的日報                                                             


YouTube Cat Video Corner

Comments