This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Yesterday, today, my computer was acting up, and it was hard!


 

I had a really hard time yesterday and today.


I turned on my computer, clicked on the application, and it immediately crashed.


After a while, I was able to type, but this time I couldn't convert Roman characters. I could only see the alphabet and could not convert it.


After struggling like this for half a day or so, I managed to get it to a state where I could type. I'm writing this now.


Anyway, various error messages came up, and each time I got one, I searched Yahoo on my phone to see what was going on. I'm really tired!


I was really tired!


If you're a computer system expert, it's probably not a big deal, but for a novice like me, it's not so easy. But for a novice like me, once a problem occurs, it's hard to know what to do.


I just hope it won't happen again, but if it does, I'll take it to a specialty store and ask for help. I hope I won't have any more problems, but if I do, I will take it to a specialized shop and ask them to teach me.


See you tomorrow.


If there's no trouble, I'll be sure to write!


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


I hope you will come back to my blog again, and think about the same theme with me.


and share the same time and space with me.


How wonderful it would be!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I'm looking forward to meeting you again, and I'll see you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!



PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村

Comments