This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Why do Korean dramas make me sad?



 I watch Korean dramas every day and every night.


But why do Korean dramas make me feel so sad?


There are so many romantic dramas in Japan, but I've never been that moved to tears.


It makes me sad.


Maybe it's because of the insert song playing in the background!


Even as a man, I can't help but be moved to this level, so I'm sure that women will be irresistibly moved.


If you haven't seen Korean dramas before, please rent a DVD and watch them to your heart's content.


If you haven't seen a Korean drama yet, please rent a DVD and watch it to your heart's content, and you will understand that what I am saying is not a lie.


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


I hope you will come back to my blog again and think about the same topics with me.


and share the same time and space with me.


How wonderful it would be!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I look forward to meeting you again. I'll see you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By





にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!



PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村



Comments