This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Walking high every night!



 I've been walking every evening.


I walk about 3km, and it can be quite cold, so I make sure I am fully protected and warm so that I don't get cold.


No matter how cold it is, I don't feel cold at all if I wear a jumper on top and a mask muffler, which is a mask and muffler docked together.


When I first started walking, I did ten laps around the field in the park in front of my house, but it somehow became not enough to walk in the same place, so now I go outside the park and walk on the road. Now I go outside the park and walk on the road, down and up hills, and other varied paths to train my legs.


When I first started, I used to get tired and gasp for air, but now I don't mind it anymore. Thanks to this, when I first started, I would get tired and gasp for air.


I've been thinking only about walking without regard to time, but now I'd like to measure the time and I would like to measure my time and gradually increase my speed.


In order to maintain good health, you don't need to carry heavy things and do strength training. Just walking is enough to build up your strength.


Why don't you try walking?


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


I hope you will come back to my blog again, and think about the same theme with me.


and share the same time and space with me.


How wonderful it would be!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I look forward to meeting you again. I'll see you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!



PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村



Comments