This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

The Man Who Became King



 The Korean drama I am currently watching is "The Man Who Became King.


The historical background is that of the Joseon Dynasty, and the story is full of eye-catching historical elements such as traditional costumes and Joseon period buildings.

I think it is a very well-done drama that gives us a glimpse into the lives of the royalty, nobility, and common people during the dynasty.

I think it is a very well done drama.


What can I say? The story is interesting.


The story is about a man who looks exactly like the king, but for some reason, he takes over as the king.


I've only seen half of it, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.


If you haven't seen this drama yet, I highly recommend it.


Please rent the DVD and watch it!


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


I hope you'll come back to my blog and think about the same topics with me.


It would be wonderful if we could share the same time and space!


How wonderful it would be!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I look forward to meeting you again. I'll see you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By





にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!



PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村



Comments